Sunday 17 June 2012

LIM - more shinies

Here's another shiny which I made a while back, but haven't gotten round to posting.


This was inspired by this card by Ardyth. If you're not familiar with her blog, you need to check it out!!

This card is not my usual style - I'm really not into big shows of bling, but I loved Ardyth's version and I've got loads of these little flower blings that I wasn't sure what to do with. I'm pretty pleased with this one because the square was created with one straight line stamp which I lined up by eye and managed to get right first time... miracles do happen, once in a while!!

All stamping has been clear embossed so is a little shinier in real life!

This is my second entry into the Less Is More - Something Shiny challenge. Click here to see my first entry.

Thanks for stopping by, would love to know your thoughts!

15 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the flower bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the flower design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely simple design M, it's very effective with just the right amount of bling.

    Have a great Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi M

    A beautiful thank you card .. .. I love DL cards!!

    Great colourway too.

    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty M, love the hot pink and your elephant card is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I love that its all pink and shiny:) Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Very inspiring as well. I've never been sure what to do with some bits of bling I have, but now I know. Thank you.

    cheers, rachel #51 (on the linky thing)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card and I love the earlier new baby card with the bird and elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the pink and shininess of this card. Super shape, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your enries are lovely M - I particularly like the bird sitting on the elephant and the water squirting! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a bunch of that kind of blingy bits too... maybe I should try this design too... it looks great!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love the flower bling! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is great.. I have too many of this bling bling gem too.. you gave me a great idea now to use them. Good job!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very stylish way to use those gems. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card and my favourite colour too! Love how you've lined the flowers in neat little rows :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete