Friday 26 August 2011

Graffiti style

Two similar style cards here.. I love this style and will definitely be making more like it. Very simple and quick to make but I think it gives a lovely effect, especially for teenagers or as a new home card with the bricks in the background! The top card is for my sister-in-law who is starting uni in September, and the bottom card is for some friends of ours who have just sold their home and moving to another place.



The bricks are an embossing folder by Tim Holtz (otherwise known as God, his stuff is gorgeous!). The top card was a red card blank with orange and yellow fluid chalk rubbed over to bring out some of the shape and texture. The bottom card was a white card blank with red and orange rubbed over - and I think I prefer it this way as it has a little more depth! Then some papermania rubber stamps to create the words, and it's finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment